Home Non Cigar Related

best cigar name ever!

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reserva De Inexpensivo Double Gordo Natural

gotta love it
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting to see the wh*re
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reservo de Inexpensivo is another ultra premium blended by renowned Pinche Cabron, the founder of Casa de Mierda.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Reservo de Inexpensivo is another ultra premium blended by renowned Pinche Cabron, the founder of Casa de Mierda.
    If you translate that it's really funny.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Davis will we have the honorable right to call you Pinche Cabron?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Been called worse... I am married after all.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X Pu$$y Juice
    I like the way it leaves your fingers smellin.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got flagged for using a real cigar's name? Go complain to Fuente. 
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's Nice or Good and Cheap lol 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Reserva De Inexpensivo Double Gordo Natural

gotta love it
    For some reason, that reminds me of El Cheapo Air!