Options

Wheres Kuzi?

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Whered Matt go?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but he did mention a couple things in a thread a few weeks ago.  Something to the effect that folks who hadn't been here as long as he has were doing well at answering the newbies questions, etc.  Said he'd try and stop in a little more often.  Hope it's just something like that.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... Where he at???
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kuzi16 you no here?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I grow up, I want to be just like Kuzi, where are you man?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    When I grow up, I want to be just like Kuzi, where are you man?
    I want to be Kuzi in my next life. Kuzi, where are you man?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    He's got a new girlfriend. Probably with her. 
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    What he said - he´s got all sorts of mushy pix up on Facebook lately... (good for him)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays said:
    What he said - he´s got all sorts of mushy pix up on Facebook lately... (good for him)
    Well, I hope he makes it back to us.  Two of my favorite pastimes, motorcycles & cigars, tend to fall subject to persecution by females.  I can't count how many times have I heard two women talking, and one asks "what about his motorcycle, are you going to put up with that?", to which the response comes; "Oh, don't worry, once we're married that thing is Gone! " 

Same thing seems to happen to cigars.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays said:
    Well, I hope he makes it back to us.  Two of my favorite pastimes, motorcycles & cigars, tend to fall subject to persecution by females.  I can't count how many times have I heard two women talking, and one asks "what about his motorcycle, are you going to put up with that?", to which the response comes; "Oh, don't worry, once we're married that thing is Gone! " 

Same thing seems to happen to cigars.
    You just gave me the shudders, Amos. Now I gotta go out to the garage and wrench on one of my motorcycles while I smoke a cigar ... just to ease my nerves.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Just saw where he showed up in TP&B a couple days ago.  Kuzi, hope things get better for you.

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    He posts on the Untappd beer app all the time.  But thats the only spot I see him.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see ya!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16 said:
    Fear not gentlemen. 
    The girlfriend loves cigars and frequently tells me it's been too long since I sat down to relax and have one.
    Win.
    I do spend a lot of time with her and she is amazing, but that is not what really keeps me from posting. It's all the other stresses in my life. 

From the divorce, to the refinance of the house, to the car accident and subsiquent chiropractor visits, to being effed by my job of 12 years and quitting, to quickly finding a new job, etc... 

Might sound like a difficult time, and it is, but I am happier than I have been in a while. 

It will all come together soon. We will see where I am and what life has. 

...worst case I'll still lurk. Always do. 
    Wow...sounds like a lot has happened Matt since I've been around. Hope you are doing well.

"Long ashes my friends."