Comments

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jay!  -- please send me your addy
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Congratulations Jay! Same addy as September?
    I assume this is the same addy in UT?

I'll pack it up tonight.

XLNT

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    webmost said:
    cbuck said:

I'll pack it up tonight.

XLNT

Gentlemen, it is indeed the same!

A bit floored by this lottery goodness today. I am the kid in this meme :)

Hoping, Davis, I may humbly request some of your beatific hand rolled perfectos. That manna is near enough to sustain one on, during this mortal coil. If I may be brash, I seem to recall you waxing philosophical about Amish leaf. 

Is it to Johnny Sotweed or Chief Uppowoc that I should point my correspondence?

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5112 5513 5306 4247 92

Enjoy!!
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats send me the addy, y
    think I may have it but send it anyway please 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla please send me your address.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Someone send me that address please. Congrats bud pretty soon we will start calling you Brian. 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, addy me too please! Was that the one month I missed?? Or did I send and just don't recall?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    webmost said:
    cbuck said:

I'll pack it up tonight.

XLNT

Gentlemen, it is indeed the same!

A bit floored by this lottery goodness today. I am the kid in this meme :)

Hoping, Davis, I may humbly request some of your beatific hand rolled perfectos. That manna is near enough to sustain one on, during this mortal coil. If I may be brash, I seem to recall you waxing philosophical about Amish leaf. 

Is it to Johnny Sotweed or Chief Uppowoc that I should point my correspondence?

Sounds good to me, Jay. I have a package ready to mail, here at the office; but I will take it back home tonight and throw in some FX Smith's Sons made from Amish tobacco grown in Lancaster county PA, as well as some Uppowoc Perfectos, hand rolled by myself from WholeLeafTobacco. I'll look at the pics of what I sent you last time, and try to divine what that was.

I also have a batch aging in the dry box, of perfectos rolled from home grown tobacco. I didn't grow it; a FairTradeTobacco forum member in Arizona did. I just rolled it. People send me this stuff. Dunno if that interests you. Are you a back yard gardener? Me, I have a black thumb; but some of these guys devote a ton of energy and expertise.

Good thing I checked this thread before I hit the post office.

I have no idea of your fave flavor profile. Shoot me a notion. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    On the way

• Options

You'll want to know what the oddballs you asked for are -- so here's a key to them:

K1 -- all tobacco by a fellow in AZ who is on the FairTradeTobacco forum
    2 leaves Habano, 1/2 Corjo, 1/2 leaf Swarr binder, 1/2 leaf Columbian Garcia wrapper. Rolled by an ugly old sumbidge with a bad sense of humor. Let me know what you think of this one.

#2 Southbound -- Rolled from leaf bought off WholeLeafTobacco by a FTT member from Indiana. No idea what's in it.

Mataloto -- an Uppowoc Perfecto rolled by a clumsy sumbidge with a bad sense of humor, from tobacco bought from WLT.  Mata Fina and Piloto Cubano, bound and wrapped in Habano 2000.

41 -- Rolled by FX Smith from tobacco stored since 1941 which you have to guess the origin. I'm not into these.

unbanded cello -- Smithdale Shade from FXSS
    unbanded cello -- Smithdale Maduro from FXSS
    these are your Amish baccy

The other five are ordinary store bought.

I'm enjoying the livin hell outta this Global Warming Apocalypse today. Very fine weather.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

You'll want to know what the oddballs you asked for are -- so here's a key to them:

K1 -- all tobacco by a fellow in AZ who is on the FairTradeTobacco forum
    2 leaves Habano, 1/2 Corjo, 1/2 leaf Swarr binder, 1/2 leaf Columbian Garcia wrapper. Rolled by an ugly old sumbidge with a bad sense of humor. Let me know what you think of this one.

#2 Southbound -- Rolled from leaf bought off WholeLeafTobacco by a FTT member from Indiana. No idea what's in it.

Mataloto -- an Uppowoc Perfecto rolled by a clumsy sumbidge with a bad sense of humor, from tobacco bought from WLT.  Mata Fina and Piloto Cubano, bound and wrapped in Habano 2000.

41 -- Rolled by FX Smith from tobacco stored since 1941 which you have to guess the origin. I'm not into these.

unbanded cello -- Smithdale Shade from FXSS
    unbanded cello -- Smithdale Maduro from FXSS
    these are your Amish baccy

The other five are ordinary store bought.

I'm enjoying the livin hell outta this Global Warming Apocalypse today. Very fine weather.
    This one sounds fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9505 5213 8551 5308 0002 21 in bound!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Mikie, Aka @Nolagizmo your package landed safe and sound today. Thank you, these are all new to me, looking fwd to trying them out!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Jim, aka the one and only @Bigshizzathank you for the amazing sticks! 

Over the top sir! The cracker crumbs are a unicorn for me, and the LFD is too beautiful to smoke. Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Thank you Nick, aka @variant2

I have been dying to try the luchador and the others put it over the top!

• Options
    Thank you Jim aka @Devildog1

Any Viaje is a good Viaje, and that Torano looks tasty! Is the La Aroma a lounge exclusive? What a beaut with the ribbon on the foot.
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Thank you Jim aka @Devildog1

Any Viaje is a good Viaje, and that Torano looks tasty! Is the La Aroma a lounge exclusive? What a beaut with the ribbon on the foot.
    Found them at local B&M, think that's where I picked it up at, I can see if they have more if you like just let me know sir. 

http://www.townandcountrytobacco.net/index.html

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out a few minuets ago, 9505511017325309514152 
  • Options
    Sorry it's late.
    9505 5134 8797 5309 0558 11
  • Options
    Thanks guys! 
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Hey Jason, aka @blutattoo

Got your stix this morning, thank you sir! Really looking fwd to the La Mission and the La Imperiosa!

-Jay
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Mr Davis, aka @webmost

Looking forward to the Room101, but those Webby Handmades straight out 
    blasted me outta the agua!

-Jay
  • Options
    Hi Mike aka @MikeTodd

Thank you for the sticks, these are new to me. How does that 829 smoke?

• Options
    Hi Nate aka @onestrangeone

Thank you for the sticks, really looking forward to them!

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Jay! On its way! Enjoy! 9505500009475312000014
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Hi Nate aka @onestrangeone

Thank you for the sticks, really looking forward to them!

Hey Nate, 

I noticed that your sticks are all aged goodness. Talk about fragrant!

Talk about double whammy, thank you sir!
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Hi Mike aka @MikeTodd

Thank you for the sticks, these are new to me. How does that 829 smoke?

I enjoyed it. But I am also a newbie so I hope it satisfies.