Home General Discussion

Help Needed!

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Been very hectic in this part of the Ville the past several months.  I still stop by when I can to try to keep up with what I can, but wanted to drop a line and say hi!  Miss you guys/gals!

On that note, I have an itch, and a favor to ask.  Who here needs to, well you know, search for a new location to find cover?   I need a couple victims....let me know who via pm...Go!

For those that know me,  let's just pray for their survival!  

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you around again. I hope everything is going well.
  • FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Nice to see more people returning to the forum. I don't think I've seen anything from you yet (since I'm fairly new) but nice to meet ya and welcome back! 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    Been very hectic in this part of the Ville the past several months.  I still stop by when I can to try to keep up with what I can, but wanted to drop a line and say hi!  Miss you guys/gals!

On that note, I have an itch, and a favor to ask.  Who here needs to, well you know, search for a new location to find cover?   I need a couple victims....let me know who via pm...Go!

For those that know me,  let's just pray for their survival!  
    I nominate @Edna20. Pm me if you want her address. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Welcome back. I nominate @Edna20. Pm me for her address. 
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Welcome back. I nominate @Edna20. Pm me for her address. 
    Liar! He didn't mean to nominate me, you can ignore him, he was probably drinking again last night ;)

I nominate @Echambers!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza ..... he is running low from his never ending bombing runs
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    Nice to see you around again. I hope everything is going well.
    Thanks, it's good to have some free time to post again.  After I got moved,we began heavy recruiting at work...pretty much working 6 days a week, so it kept me on the go quite a bit.  Hope all is well your way!

Flyte said:
    Nice to see more people returning to the forum. I don't think I've seen anything from you yet (since I'm fairly new) but nice to meet ya and welcome back! 
    Welcome to the forum Flyte, nice to meet you.  Thanks for the welcome back!
    edited October 2015
    Only 3 nominees so far,keep them coming:

@Edna20 (do you still have any room for more from the devastating lottery you won awhile back? It was sweet watching that unfold!)
    @Enchambers (I still owe you bud from previous intel you provided) 
    @Bigshizza  (you still cleaning out your cooler? If I remember correctly....)

Post edited by CvilleE on
    @CvilleE, nope, at full capacity :) I'm still trying to organize it all!! Eric on the other hand, he's so low, the other day he asked me to send him an empty box just to make his cooler appear more full. It was sad really. Sad.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahah coming back with a vengeance! 

good to see you around again eric @CvilleE .
    hope all's well. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Edna20 said:
    @CvilleE, nope, at full capacity :) I'm still trying to organize it all!! Eric on the other hand, he's so low, the other day he asked me to send him an empty box just to make his cooler appear more full. It was sad really. Sad.

Haha @Edna20...I guess @Enchambers definitely needs a little candy to fill up that empty box for Halloween then huh?    ;)
    jgibv said:

hope all's well. 

You know how I play lol...thanks for the welcome back @jgibv..no nominees?  Surely you could send me a few victims!   :)

Hope all is well for you too my friend!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    CvilleE said:
    jgibv said:

hope all's well. 

You know how I play lol...thanks for the welcome back @jgibv..no nominees?  Surely you could send me a few victims!   :)

Hope all is well for you too my friend!
    lol it looks like you already got some great nominees earlier in the thread; those are all great choices. 

besides, i consider y'all my friends here and sure wouldn't want to make anyone upset by throwing them under the bus. 

i mean, it wouldn't be very nice of me to nominate @Bigshizza , @C-LOVE , @Usaf06@danielzreyes , @SleevePlz , or @rsherman24 , for an a$$ whoopin'.....
    so yeah, i definitely wouldn't nominate any of them. 
    :D:D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

edited October 2015
    Edna20 said:
    Not cool.  Not cool at all. Actually I disn't nominate @Edna20 at all. I think @Stubble hacked my account.  
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CvilleE hi nice to meet you. I've been around a few months but we haven't met.
    There have been quite a few throwing heavy artillery out there that might need refills. Not ready to throw anyone under the bus yet.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    @CvilleE hi nice to meet you. I've been around a few months but we haven't met.
    There have been quite a few throwing heavy artillery out there that might need refills. Not ready to throw anyone under the bus yet.

Send me a PM, I won't mention any names...this is just all about me being bored, and wanting to get back into the action!   :)  This place is home to me and just looking to serve a few that are deserving an ass whoopin!   :)  
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:
    Not cool.  Not cool at all. Actually I disn't nominate @Edna20 at all. I think @Stubble hacked my account.  

Lol..interesting turn of events here! @Stubble, looks like you now have a target on your back! 
  • Alex_ForrestAlex_Forrest Posts: 10
    edited October 2015
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:

Eric, @echambers,  Need I remind you about the rabbit my love?
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:

Eric, @echambers,  Need I remind you about the rabbit my love?
    Sorry, I'm a vegan.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    @jgibv, like my students say, "Keep my name out your mouth!" Lol, good to see you around @CvilleE. If you need another nominee, just direct your attention to the beginning of this post :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz said:
    @jgibv, like my students say, "Keep my name out your mouth!" Lol, good to see you around @CvilleE. If you need another nominee, just direct your attention to the beginning of this post :)

lol...well @SleevePlz you have been nominated!  :)  Looks like @Bigshizza has the most votes so far, since he needs a refill.  
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I  would like to nominate someone who most recently destroyed my mailbox, and I know hes thrown some heat around here lately. I nominate Mr Charlie Heiss!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I  would like to nominate someone who most recently destroyed my mailbox, and I know hes thrown some heat around here lately. I nominate Mr Charlie Heiss!!
    I'm full and overflowing right now, but thanks anyway. And let the record show that I still have Mr. twistedstem's address.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glock1975 could use a oriole love! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Well I have sent one out today, maybe more will come soon enough!  Be on the lookout!  >:)

9505 5105 8461 5309 0189 80
    CvilleE said:
    Well I have sent one out today, maybe more will come soon enough!  Be on the lookout!  >:)

BWAAA HAAAA!  It has @Edna20 name all over it!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    CvilleE said:

BWAAA HAAAA!  It has @Edna20 name all over it!
    Yep I saw that wall post too. She is our matriarch. Enjoy Kelly you deserve it.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Wait, what wall post??!! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Well that was awkward!   Message didn't go where it was intended to go ...thing is I never got the addy so she is safe!