Home General Discussion

What Happened to Happy Hour Deals?

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did they get discontinued?

Thx, 
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Happy Hour email Thursday.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...I will go check

Gracias Senor Heis
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Hmmm, no emails. Do I need to sign up for them?

I coulda sworn that the Happy Hour deals were a thing on the Ccom general page.

"Spend some bux, get a lighter" or the like

-Jay
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they just Thursday/Friday things?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they just Thursday/Friday things?
    That's what I thought they were thursday-Friday and when it ended the weekend deal began.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Cool, thx guys

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Is there still a weekend blitz?  Why would a company make their promotions so inconsistent and hard to find?
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy i'LL say image
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I got 'em last week on Thursday. 

Subject line of the email was "Monster Mystery Deal" --- maybe it went to your spam?

I had to click through the email to get the "deal"--- 1 was for free shipping, the other was for a % off.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *