Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Is no one safe? I've been Stubbled!

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've no idea what I may have done to deserve this distinction, but I just opened a tasty Bomb package a-la- @Stubble .

It's made me feel better about the fact that my brand new hygrometer arrived with a dead battery.

Back to our story, upon opening the standard flat-rate box we're all so familiar with, I discovered
one each of:
Latitude Zero Experimental cameroon
Oliva MB-3
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
Ave Maria short perfecto
Hemingway Short Story Maduro
Aquitaine Rothschild

and

A cigar I've always wondered about, and was looking for last year to store for my upcoming 60th birthday,

One

Ultra-Premium

Robusto Major

Stradivarius de las maestros!!  :)

Thank you very much!  I'd given up on ever finding one!

Anyone caring to confirm Stubble's return address, please PM me. ;)
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear they got there....I really hope you enjoy that Stradivarius!!  Might want to double check the packaging material...I'm pretty sure I put a nubber in there too.  No need at all for return fire, consider it an early 60th B-day gift!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops! Almost forgot the Nubber. 

I couldn't imagine what it was, opening it.  Getting it out of the bubble-wrap, I thought; "It's a Billikin", which is a whale tooth carving, good-luck charm kind of thing that native Alaskans had.  I had a couple when I was a kid in Alaska, but long since lost them.  Got down to it, what is it?  What kind of tooth, I mean.  Cool idea.   My wife asked
    "what's it do",
    I said "Lets you enjoy the whole cigar"

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Sweet...I was beginning to question my sanity!!  (It's the tip of an Elk antler)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He checks his P.o. box. You can ship to it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another awesome hit. That nubber is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Steve.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter