Home General Discussion

Headed to Virginia (Arlington).

MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello BOTL,
I will be flying to Arlington and staying downtown for 10 nighta for some training for work. I will not have a vehicle. Any suggestions on where to go and enjoy a smoke???

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Mike. Don't guess anybody knows. Hope you find something.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time I was in Arlington was 20 years ago, to inter my Dad's ashes at the National Cemetery.  The only place I found to smoke was outside.  However, we were there only briefly, and from what I recall, there surely must be some kind of B&M or cigar bar nearby.  It was very metropolitan.  Good luck.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    You say your staying down town? Is that Washington DC or downtown Arlington? DC has plenty, just Google. Arlington not so much. As Amos said its Metropolitan and a little spread out. Should be some kind of B&M there though. 
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am staying in downtown Arlington and flying in and out of DC. I will ask around when I get there.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have you made it in town?  If you haven't left yet, pm me.