EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's a thing, right?

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    It's a thing, right?

I smoked one of those a few days ago and really enjoyed it.  I guess if it's tat tuesday I'll have to dig another Tat out of the cooler and enjoy it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    It's a thing, right?

I smoked one of those a few days ago and really enjoyed it.  I guess if it's tat tuesday I'll have to dig another Tat out of the cooler and enjoy it.
    Yes you should! 
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Riqueza lancero and then saw this thread. Love me some Tat goodness!!!

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firing up a Casita Criolla while I ride the mower around for hopefully the last time this year.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat Tuesday!

It is snowing here. I need to get a ball heater cuz it is too effing cold, and smoking indoors is a no no in the jarubla household.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished an Ambos Mundos, so I guess I was playing along without even knowing it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    @Usaf06 does your B&M have these?  Many of the online places are out or dont have much of a selection and I smoked one last week.  It was delicious.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Brad.. they have a Web site I can pm you or I can go but I don't know when I'm going back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Black lancero

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    I love tat tuesday. But I smoke a tat a day to go with the other 2 or 4 so I post non tats unless I secure a spectacularly perfect answer to my desires then that tat is being captured. I can't smoke enough tats
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Why not,  hey? 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.jpeg 1001.2K
  • Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Fat Tuesday and also Tat Tuesday.image
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Deeeeelightful! image
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Headed out to the back patio with this gem
  • Options
    #tat_tuesday 

• Options
    This may have come from Nick or the Devils site... no matter what it's good after a long day of moving. @Usaf06
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a La Riqueza robusto.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    am I doing this right?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucking on the wrong end maybe. Heck I dunno I just a hick...lol