Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

So much for going halves on a box.

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I got to talking with Todd, bandyt09, and decided to split a box of these delicious vintage Camacho I've been seeing everyone buying. I should have known I was in for it when I couldn't extract from him how to send him funds for my half. I just got home to see this.image1st he didn't even take half!
2nd he replaces what he did take with some amazing substitutes.
Last my money ain't good enough for him.

Todd this is an awesome gesture and I greatly appreciate it...
The subs are a few of my favs and I'm totally intrigued by the others especially that partagas.
Over the top brutha. You are a great b.o.t.l. this rookie is grateful to you...

All the best,
Mikie
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top notch Todd!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That 20 ct is still putting out... Nicely done.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!  Folks keep slapping Mikie around. It's fun to watch! :D  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    skydiverD said:
    I'm plotting revenge. Todd is safe till next month but there's a few that need to know I can punch back... dc# coming black Friday muwhawhawhaw.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    skydiverD said:
    I'm plotting revenge. Todd is safe till next month but there's a few that need to know I can punch back... dc# coming black Friday muwhawhawhaw.
    No need for a revenge hit, it was just me paying it forward.

Enjoy the cigars
  • Options
    As I said great b.o.t.l.

When I try to put together my summer herf I want to see you and many others make it... by year 2 I will have made enough friends to expect certain people to be there. Details to follow after new years
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yabbut... that's only a half size box. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)