Home General Discussion
Options

Black Friday Buys

Hope everyone has had a splendid Thanksgiving!  But as we all know, with the holiday comes black Friday (and cyber Monday). So post em here...what do you all have your eyes on? Any deals too good to pass up? What cigars are you treating yourself (or others) to? Hope you have a relaxing rest of your evening...cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of respect for ccom we don't advertise other sites on here.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ol_smokey1ol_smokey1 Posts: 26
    Of course--naturally; I suppose I was assuming that people would be taking advantage of some of the deals here, or would at least post cigars on their radar that they're purchasing or thinking of purchasing for the holidays
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Trying not to look, give me strength.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best buy has tons
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know about any deals, but it is very cloudy and rainy today so the name fits.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Another box of Avo Lanceros, and a box of Torano Noventa, with 2 - 12 count samplers! 69 cigars, great price! Plus the 3 boxes I bought at the B & M! Might be Coolidor time! We will see! I've thought that before, but they have always fit till now! It is a disease!
    Do it Charlie!

$15 bux/made in the USA

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-48-Quart-Breeze-Ice-Chest/23735484

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see! I smoke about 5 or 6 a day, and the 69 cigars won't be arriving until Tuesday, so 24 will be gone by then! Might just fit them. I have storage for about 400. Today's B & M purchase just about filled everything. I do like wooden Humidors! Such a dilemma! Might just go with baggies with Boveda for a few days.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought some sticks and stuff mainly on C.Com. Getting my end ready for the Holiday Gift Exchange. 
  • Options
    ol_smokey1ol_smokey1 Posts: 26
    On my end, definitely have been looking into the Cuban Roots Sampler here...and some Dunhills as well.  Might try the 1907s..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought a new couch for the living room....free delivery & no tax. good deal.

and it'll be here monday, pretty excited about it

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Beard deal landed yesterday.  Also bought a Kindle Fire tablet for the baby for $30 after replacing the second iPad screen.  
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Friday deals for me. Waiting until cyber Monday to pick up an Xbox one for the munchkin. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!