Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

who is not full

from leftoevrs and needs some fill up?

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice the leftovers? 

Very nice. Turkey sandwich with cranberry dressing, all the pie one can eat, I gotta get a few more lbs on as I am bulking up

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Do you need any @LeftOvers? I have some at work I can send you  :)
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    watch out for old terkey
    I will take names please submit
  • RedruMRedruM Posts: 7
    LeftOvers said:
    I will take names please submit

@rsherman24
  • OGFatkidOGFatkid Posts: 7
    Who all needs some fill up?
  • OGFatkidOGFatkid Posts: 7
    I hear that @brianetz1 needs some smokes.
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    @OGFatkid Are you full? I have a few pretty nice sticks I can send you :)
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    New guy calling him out
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    k I got Sherman and brian one more please
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad needs more, he isn't full at all
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sherman is fine, but thanks for the offer.  I think @Stubble is running low

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH?  I'm stuffed...shame on you Carlito!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lefty, how about the St Louis crew: @bert873, @matkn293, @Devildog1. One package for all three to share at their next herf! I'm all about efficiency :wink: 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bite your tongue!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Brad needs more, he isn't full at all
    I second this!!  Brad is almost completely out. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    SleevePlz said:
    Lefty, how about the St Louis crew: @bert873, @matkn293, @Devildog1. One package for all three to share at their next herf! I'm all about efficiency :wink: 

for once you make sense
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes stubble need a good wrecking!!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Yes stubble need a good wrecking!!
    Darktower lives!!!

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    wtf is this ****.....for the record @ogfatkid is @ddubridge leave @brianetz1 out of this ****

SleevePlz said:
    man.....i'm the OG St. Louis member and i've been so distant lately i'm not even considered a part of the STL crew........
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1 said:

SleevePlz said:
    man.....i'm the OG St. Louis member and i've been so distant lately i'm not even considered a part of the STL crew........
    @brianetz1 just volunteered to take them. What a guy that Brain is,,,,like he is the bestest ever
    Devildog1 said:
    brianetz1 said:

SleevePlz said:
    @brianetz1 just volunteered to take them. What a guy that Brain is,,,,like he is the bestest ever
    i think i just need to be alerted when this next herf is so i can attend.  I work in St. peters now, which is near you jerks that don't even live in St. Louis, but call yourself the st. louis crew!!!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1 said:
    wtf is this ****.....for the record @ogfatkid is @ddubridge leave @brianetz1 out of this ****
    I find that funny.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lefty, please add @brianetz1 to my list above. Thanks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    packages are out maybe not done quite yet
    brianetz1 said:
    Devildog1 said:
    brianetz1 said:

SleevePlz said:
    i think i just need to be alerted when this next herf is so i can attend.  I work in St. peters now, which is near you jerks that don't even live in St. Louis, but call yourself the st. louis crew!!!

would love to have you. Been trying to get you out a few times. 

matkn293 said:
    brianetz1 said:
    Devildog1 said:
    brianetz1 said:

SleevePlz said:

would love to have you. Been trying to get you out a few times. 

not good for him
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, you guys are so sweet.  A virtual St. Louis love fest!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."