Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Finally a brief respite..

So I FINALLY got a chance to head to my old place to pick up some mail. All I saw were a couple bombshells left over in a giant crater that used to be the house. Oh well, it was a **** hole anyway ;p

A big phat thank you to @charlieheis and @bigshizza for the love. Pictures to follow

Comments

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    From charlie. I dont know what a couple of these are, but they look tasty. Thanks!
    From Jim. Awesome selection! Love them warped and LA palina :D never had a couple of these either. Thanks!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job gentleman, something tells me there is more to come ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Hopefully not to this addy! Finals are comin at me at a high rate of speed. I just got my change of address into the po today, so figure about 7-10 business days before they decide to read it
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the new one :)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

I have a feeling I'm gonna need a cooler...
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Couldn't happen to a better BOTL, Mr SS.

As Mr E John famously sung: 'Can you feel da love toniiiiiiiiight'.

This post has the Elton John stamp of approval

Post edited by jarubla on
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    looks a lot like leftovers
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From charlie. I dont know what a couple of these are, but they look tasty. Thanks!
    The red and white band is a La Duena from Pepin and the flowered band is a Room 101. They are both pretty tasty imho. Hope you enjoy them.
    Oh cool! I can get down on that