Home General Discussion
Options

Just wanted to say

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you guys and gals. This last year has been the worst of my life and looks like the next won't be much better. Thank you for putting up with me. And especially all the kind words and prayers. It's been a real blessing to Carla knowing so many people she doesn't know are pulling for her. This little community is the best group of people I've ever come across. Sure we all have our disagreements ( heck I know I'm a big ahole at times) but what family doesn't. Anyway I just wanted to put that out there. God bless you all and if I don't get a chance to get back on here in time Merry Christmas. 

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And may God continue to bless you (and give you the vision to see each blessing)  and carla in the coming year. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    And may God continue to bless you (and give you the vision to see each blessing)  and carla in the coming year. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Eric said it better than I could, Ricky, but I'd like to offer the same sentiments. We're all pulling for Carla and you. It's been said that God doesn't give you a burden you can't handle so take heart and call on us if you need more support. We're here for ya... 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely, BOTL. Gonna keep sending those prayers for you guys!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Stay Strong, the harder it gets the stronger you stay 

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been around awhile, through thick and thin... We are here to support each other. Please give Carla our best, we are here for you Ricky.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ♡ xoxo ♡

• Options
    jliu said:
    ♡ xoxo ♡

Right back at ya!
  • Options
    On a lighter side. Carla says I do weird things when I'm bored. 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Carla is right. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."