Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Warm wishes from Cajun country.

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tis the season, and I have been slapped around a little by a few botl out there, so I felt it in my best interest to return some fire.
I ventured to my local post office to mail out my monthly lotto donation and noticed I had a couple of spare flat rate boxes begging to be used. So I loaded up the Cajun canon and launched em out.

While issuing coordinates for these boxes. I restocked some fresh boxes to load up.

More to follow but for right now these 2 will land monday. Happy holidays.

All the best,

Mikie
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    cajun leftovers otta be good
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeftOvers said:
    cajun leftovers otta be good
    Send me your addy. I can send you some Tony's to spice you up.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    imagegoing out in the next bomb of cigars. Any sugestion as to who needs spice and hooch with their stogies?
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    imagegoing out in the next bomb of cigars. Any sugestion as to who needs spice and hooch with their stogies?
    I use Slap your Mama in my BBQ rubs...good stuff
    edited December 2015
    Oneisnone said:
    Nolagizmo said:
    going out in the next bomb of cigars. Any sugestion as to who needs spice and hooch with their stogies?
    I use Slap your Mama in my BBQ rubs...good stuff
    We use Tony's instead of salt here. Slap yo mama goes on when ya can't find Tony's both are good though.

All seriousness I mix slap ya momma in batter when I fry stuff. It's good stuff.

Tony's is the goto seasoning for most things down here unless you like bland stuff.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Grandmother's (rest her soul) mother's side was from Lousianna. Grandmother instilled in me a healthy respect for hot sauce, and southern manners from a very young age.

It is funny to say, Mikie, but talking and interacting with ya reminds me of her. You are a good soul, mi amigo.

She was an amazing lady, and I miss her especially around the holidays. She was one of those people that touched many lives, through her no nonsense/giving/loving personality

Keep on being a kick ass BOTL, and sharing that Southern hospitality! Y'all Southern folk are some of the best people around and are the salt of the earth.

I know, 100% unexpected reply to your thread.

Please please please send the beer and Tony to another BOTL.

Please know my warm regard for you and mama and new baby this Christmas.

Merry Christmas BOTL (and to all of you other beautiful humans who make this dam.n little corner of the internet the best dam.n place ever). 

Merry Christmas!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    My Grandmother's (rest her soul) mother's side was from Lousianna. Grandmother instilled in me a healthy respect for hot sauce, and southern manners from a very young age.

It is funny to say, Mikie, but talking and interacting with ya reminds me of her. You are a good soul, mi amigo.

She was an amazing lady, and I miss her especially around the holidays. She was one of those people that touched many lives, through her no nonsense/giving/loving personality

Keep on being a kick ass BOTL, and sharing that Southern hospitality! Y'all Southern folk are some of the best people around and are the salt of the earth.

I know, 100% unexpected reply to your thread.

Please please please send the beer and Tony to another BOTL.

Please know my warm regard for you and mama and new baby this Christmas.

Merry Christmas BOTL (and to all of you other beautiful humans who make this dam.n little corner of the internet the best dam.n place ever). 

Merry Christmas!
    Jay. I'll just trade with you. I'm looking for a target I never hit. Someone can throw themselves or someone else under the bus.

I need a target by 930 am tomorrow.

Got other stuff to post targets already aquired.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broseph, a trade sounds good, it has been a little while!

Will send you a PM
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    WTH...
    1 more before Christmas 
    This one goes to a deserving b.o.t.l. that I have yet to bomb...
    so anyone that has had something from Cajun country before is safe.
    Putting together 2 bombs to land before new years. 1 target chosen. 1 target open to sugestions. Holla in pm if you got a deserving b.o.t.l. I have not hit yet
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know of anyone with a new cooler?
    edited December 2015
    Know of anyone with a new cooler?
    Oh yeah he's yet to receive southern hospitality. Unless I get a better target he could be well deserving. And he likes beer.
    Not aimed yet so still open