Home General Discussion
Options

Am I the only one vaping cigars?

I did business in Spain for years and always came back with my suitcase full of Cubans, Had to quit smoking 6 a day after 30 years so turned to cigar leaf extraction and an atomizer 99% of the time. Anybody else into vaping cigars (or leaf)?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Tried it, was the nastiest thing ever. I vape but only great tasting, high quality e-liquids...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like doing something with one of those inflatable rubber women they used to sell in the back of certain magazines.  I think I'll stick with the real thing, y'know?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    @wahooschock is a big Vapor'er... :/ or one who vapes alot maybe he has 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer both your questions, yes, and no.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sockp0rn FAILage
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR