Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Usaf06 thinks he is a funny man

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
So this flyboy seen that I bought couple boxes Viaje stuffed turkeys then asks if I am going to open them up.  I said yep going to open them up, but this Marine ain't tradin with no flyboy from the Air Force, but being the kind gentle soul I am said I would be happy to trade with him.  I was out of town for a couple days so he sent his half of trace first. Silly flyboy going first, anyway he hits me this sweet package of goodies,,, along the dam Air Force token. What is a Marine to do with that token, can't even buy a cheap hooker with that. LOOOL.   
Thanks for the trade Nick, just stay in the rear with the gear let the Marines take of the rest  B)
hope you know I am just kidding, my half of trade should drop at your place today sir.  Thank you and look forward to another trade in the future. 

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother... I'm at work till later then meeting the offspring and wife at Disney. Will post picks tonight.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Nick!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    You two love birds....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this:

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    All the branches love giving the airforce ****,but you ever wonder why they never get pissed? Well, after visiting Travis AF base here in cali, I think i understand why.. Everywhere I looked I saw gorgeous women.. I dont think there was an ugly one on the entire base! Like it was a prerequisite to join the AF or somethin. I was super jelly after that
    When I was in Oman I shared a 20 man rent with 5 people. We had dividers, shelves we made for clothes, a TV and a playstation. Ice cold AC was kicking with it 112 in the shade. The army showed up and they packed like 50-60 soldiers in the 2 of the same tents we had 6 in. Man I was happy I was in the airforce.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Dammit Jim, I knew you marines couldn't count. It was simple instructions. 3 of each stuffed turkey. You sent the turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie and chocolate cake. Thank you for the trade sir!!image
    -- Winston Churchill

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Dammit Jim, I knew you marines couldn't count. It was simple instructions. 3 of each stuffed turkey. You sent the turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie and chocolate cake. Thank you for the trade sir!!image
    So you're saying I need to send another fire team with a grenade launcher?  
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao devil dog & usaf y'all are hilarious!!! Great hits all around!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice swap!!