Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IGNORE THIS POST....NO JOKE, IT WAS A MISTAKE

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey Guys.  Not sure if I did this last year, or if someone else did---or if it was missed.  But I wanted to throw it out there to get it going again as its a fun game and a lot of Bowls.

Time for the CCOM College Bowl Game Contest. The rules would be simple: I will post all games in a future post. Everyone picks the winners of every game. Also, as a tie breaker, give the total points scored of the National Championship game and the Rose Bowl Game (separately of course). Top 2 participants in the game decided by wins and tie-breaker if needed... win.

The winner gets a little pack of 5 cigars (although I'm hoping people send more like 7) from 60% of the people who lost. The 2nd place person gets a package from 40% of those who lost. A winner could get a few dozen, depending on how many participate, and the MOST you could lose is 5 sticks or so.  I will give names of who sends to who after season is over. Its a nice long game with a good reward possibility and lots of chances to win.

Also, I would say that anyone who plays should be on the good traders list.

Please have all game picks listed in this thread no later than the evening before kickoff.

If people would prefer, we could do this on ESPN or Yahoo, but for whatever reason this was the game we always did right on here and some people used to mention they liked it that way----you all choose.

Good luck and let see if we can get a large number of us to play this year. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks!!!

List of Participants: Vulchor,

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me in on this.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    cRAP-=---SIGN UP ON THE OTHER ONE...HOW I GO TWO ON HERE ILL NEVER KNOW.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny that this one has more views and (now) more comments :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is just trying to post **** i up here.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White