Home General Discussion

Skinny monsters!

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
First the monsters, then the little monsters, then the pudgy monsters. Now skinny monsters. Damn you Pete!!
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh Shizzza 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit!!!!!!!!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am stoked. I heart lanceros
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so much for keeping to my budget!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Just so happens, I just made some room! Thanx to @jarubla
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These will be on my list of purchases.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I do not recommend Googling 'skinny monsters'. First bunch of results are from pornhub, eeeks!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ HAHAHA.. I did that next to my wife she said what are you looking at?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    this will be a multi box purchase
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Wow, I do not recommend Googling 'skinny monsters'. First bunch of results are from pornhub, eeeks!!!
    Doesn't it take past browsing history into account when it givestarts you search results?

    I learn something new about you every day. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:
    Wow, I do not recommend Googling 'skinny monsters'. First bunch of results are from pornhub, eeeks!!!
    Doesn't it take past browsing history into account when it givestarts you search results?

    I learn something new about you every day. 
    Ah yes, that makes sense then ;) For my new job I sit around in my granny panties surfing skinny monsters, working from home has it privileges!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:
    Wow, I do not recommend Googling 'skinny monsters'. First bunch of results are from pornhub, eeeks!!!
    Doesn't it take past browsing history into account when it givestarts you search results?

    I learn something new about you every day. 
    Ah yes, that makes sense then ;) For my new job I sit around in my granny panties surfing skinny monsters, working from home has it privileges!
    Well now we know...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:
    Wow, I do not recommend Googling 'skinny monsters'. First bunch of results are from pornhub, eeeks!!!
    Doesn't it take past browsing history into account when it givestarts you search results?

    I learn something new about you every day. 
    Ah yes, that makes sense then ;) For my new job I sit around in my granny panties surfing skinny monsters, working from home has it privileges!
    Well now we know...

    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really excited for this release. The Black Label in a PL is my favorite for that blend and I imagine a couple of the monsters will fall into that category as well. Gonna need to smoke a sampler box right away to determine if I need to buy a box of the single releases later.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Johnson has now said that all skinny monsters will be released in 25 count boxes separately also. Looks like im gonna need room for some Franks, Drac, Wolf, and Hyde. Also said the sampler box should be released before the show in July
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear Lord
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Damn just blew my budget... I feel these we'll be around long enough to snag a few though

    pudgys still all over the place!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pre ordered my box today. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wait?
    I can get a box of 1 kind instead of a sampler?
    Hello to you, you, you and all of yous!

    Wolf me boy. I'm in trouble.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Sign In or Register to comment.