Home General Discussion

My Father and Arturo Fuente

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ordered a sampler a couple of months ago of My Fathers sticks and just about done with them. Wow! Wanted to thank you guys for the input. Really like the Flor de Las Antillas and the La Duena. Le Bijou was very good also. Forget that, that are all freaking fantastic.

Any thoughts on the Arturo Fuente magnum r? Might be around a b&m this weekend if I can get out of work early enough and for some reason I cant find them online to order?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buy
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited December 2015
    +1 - Buy it. Have you ever had an Anejo? Those are one of my favorite Fuente cigars. If you would like to try one, let me know.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    +1 - Buy it. Have you ever had an Anejo? Those are one of my favorite Fuente cigars. If you would like to try one, let me know.
    Can I try one? 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    For sure. Text me your address. 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    San Ramon
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are interested in the Magnum R series, if they have it, pick up a Queen B also. The sungrown wrapper really is a good example of an AF Sungrown
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:

The only one I have had was a hemingway but I have been told the others are even better! Where I live, the closet b&m is about 50 miles away and most places are backordered a lot on the AF. I am starting to be able to taste the difference between what I think is a really good stick and an average one. (That might be a bad thing)
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    San Ramon
    I have it... ill PM ya
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter