Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Its that time of year to pass along some Christmas Cheer

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
Every year I receive a lot of complimentary tickets to amusement parks here in So California. Looking to give some away that I just got to a family in need of a little Christmas cheer :) If you know of a family that has small children that could really us a trip to Legoland please PM me and I'll mail out the tickets to you to give to them ASAP. I remember back in the day a co-worker did the same for me and now I want to Pay-It-Forward. :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice of you.

Where in So Ca do you live?

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Here in Hemet :) How about you? I've been looking for a a B&M place that is local to try out. If you know of any that are worth taking a look at let me know
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Daniel lives in Rancho Cuckoo-monga, don't ya, Daniel?   B)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Rancho ChookieMunky.

Hemet huh.  A number of our So Cal herfs take place out in Hemet/Murrieta area
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    @danielzreyes Very cool. I'll keep my eye out for the next one :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Found a great family that can use the tickets :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I need to bring the family to Disneyland, they've never been :p
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I need to bring the family to Disneyland, they've never been :p
    When they say it is a big place, remind them that the entirety of Disney Land is only as big as Disney Worlds Parking lot. It's one of the trivia items they tell in Disney World.