Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Guess my new address and win some junk

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
On Tuesday I will have a new address. This is a contest with a prize to whoever can come up with my new address first before I close on my old house on January 15th. There have been a few clues spread through various discussions openly and privately on here and Facebook and texts. Feel free to share information amongst each other and help your brothers out. I have always despised these guessing games so realize this is an attempt to screw with you guys because I think none of you will figure it out. Rules are simple. 

1. No cheating. There are a couple ways to cheat and by doing so totally kills the spirit of this game so don't do it. Don't ruin the fun. If you have no idea how one would cheat don't worry about it. If you have a clue how it can be done please don't even talk about it. 

2. One guess per person per day. Not setting a 24 hour clock. Monday through Sunday guess once a day. 

3. You can ask general questions and I may or may not give a truthful or total BS reply. 

4. If no one has the correct answer by 2359 CST January 15th, 2016 the contest ends and you sons of basterds will have a difficult time ever finding it out. 

Here is a clue:

_ _ _ _      _ _    _ _ _ _ _    _ _
_ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ _,    _ _
_ _ _ _ _

When the city state and zip code are correct they will be filled in. This isn't hangman so you don't get any other blanks filled in. I will give some clues on the number to at least give you guys a fair chance. 

Oh so what is the prize? Whatever kind of junk I feel like getting rid of when I move. Could be socks, cigars, hats, candy, a trampoline, toys, magazines or whatever I come up with. It will not disappoint I promise that. 

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope... not gonna do it... not gonna guess... I already know how to figure this out. Good luck. May the best ... win
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the great state of Missouri
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    _ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ _,    MO
    _ _ _ _ _
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    So, @jsnake can I use our conversation we had earlier to guess?
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    So, @jsnake can I use our conversation we had earlier to guess?
    Yes
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holts Summit?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Holts Summit?
    No
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grain Valley
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the win

President jsnake
    1600 Pennsylvania ave nw
    washiington DC 20500
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Here is a hint....
    It's  2 streets down from his former addy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Grain Valley, MO
    _ _ _ _ _
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _ _ _ _       So.    _ _ _ _ _    St.
    Grain Valley, MO
    _ _ _ _ _

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1114 SW Sandy LN
    grain valley mo 64029

maybe close???
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    _ _ _ _       So.    _ _ _ _ _    St.
    Grain Valley, MO
    _ _ _ _ _
    No

• Options

Devildog1 said:
    1114 SW Sandy LN
    grain valley mo 64029

maybe close???
    In the same town
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would not let me guess earlier: 

NW Cedar
  • Options
    Sni-A-Bar? Love that name
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Someone is warm. But who?
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Did he get that zip code right?

Kerby Street?
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    _ _ _ _      _ _   _ _ _ _ _    _ _
    Grain Valley, MO
  • Options
    You guys have to figure the rest out on your own but someone guessed another part right. 
  • Options
    224 East Sni-A-Bar st.

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    224 East Sni-A-Bar st.
    Very cold
  • Options
    2003 So. Cedar St?

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    1112 sw sandy ln
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    808 northwest cedar ln.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Hey guys something was brought to my attention that I should have thought about ahead of time regarding this. This here contest is canceled. No more guesses please. I wanted to mess with you guys and have some fun so I will think up something new after I complete my move. There will be a make up contest soon. Sorry to be a Scrooge but stay tuned.