Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Very Shizza Christmas

As some of you know, Jim started a thread a few days back looking for some volunteers who could use a little Christmas Cheer this Holiday Season. Well, me being the foolish person I am thought I could nominate a very deserving person while escaping any type of friendly fire myself. Yeah, that didn't work out too well. 

Along with my Secret Santa destruction I opened tonight there was also something from Loon Lake. I gotta say Jim, you really are an amazing person and while not necessary this is definitely very much appreciated. I try not to go into a lot of detail on here but this really has been a pretty awful year and especially the second half.

Thanks for being you and spreading so much good will on here and really making this place as great and as special as it is.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jim!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful!  The Shizz is an unstoppable force, for sure!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luv me some Shizz. Glad he graduated. Glad he's a rock in our forum. Glad I will be more of a veteran cigar smoker in 2016 and be able to send him some good sticks.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend and hopes that 2016 is an improvement 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim kills it again.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    No good deed goes unpunished with Shizz