Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Man in the High Castle Series

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am almost done watching season 1. If you have not yet watched this show, I highly recommend it. It is based on the novel, about what America would be like if we actually lost world war 2. Very well written show, entertaining with plenty of twists. Goes excellent with a smoke.  Its on Amazon Prime. 

Just another tip from your old Uncle Lar'
How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the previews and looks very interesting 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for season 2 to start :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will check this out.  I finished Flash season 1 a bit ago and have moved onto Arrow.  I am mid way through season 2 with season 3 to go yet.  I'll go to this show after that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband and I have been watching. We have 1 episode left. We weren't too sure at first, it seemed like it had potential but was a bit slow. Though, maybe it would've been better if I got off the forum and paid closer attention l;) Anyway, we stuck with it and the last few episodes have been very good! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!