Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

January lottery

13»

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 in today! Hope I get them straight! First up @Devildog1 a great selection! Thanks Jim!image
  • Options
    Next is @Nolagizmo with some new and some favorites! Thanks Mikey!image
  • Options
    And then @CharlieHeis sends some I have been wanting to try really bad, but never got around to! Thanks Charlie'image
  • Options
    And to finish up today, @skydiverD helped to fill my cooler with some favorites! Thanks Darrin!image
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mea culpa, but I haven't shipped yet. 

I will try and send this out verwy soon. 

Sorry about this @cbuck!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    No problem!
  • Options
    @UseAsDirected came in today! Nice selection! Thanks Brent! Only 2 to go!image
  • Options
    One today! From @Bobbo2009 Thanks Rob! One left! @jarubla check your pm!image
  • Options
    Hi Charlie,

The caboose has left the station, and shall arrive Saturday:

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks Jay!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Looks like delayed due to storms...

(Edit: perhaps not? I thought today was Saturday, lolz)
    Post edited by jarubla on
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    Looks like delayed due to storms...

(Edit: perhaps not? I thought today was Saturday, lolz)
    Didn't come today! Tracking hasn't been updated, still says its I Utah. Oh well, if it doesn't come by Tuesday I can have my sister throw it in my new cooler! Not taking that with me. Just my 100 ct.!
  • Options
    Darn it, but I am not surprised, what with the great white north descending on everything east of the Mississippi.

I put a Boveda 69 in there, all those Gurkhas should be fine in all honesty :)

-Jay
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are very hardy sticks
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Yes they are! Until you light them! All downhill from there!
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They come in a fancy box so they gotta be good lol
  • Options
    @jarubla sent extra cause he was late! Love Avo, and wanted to try EPC Dark Ritual! Thanks Jay! Wasn't necessary, but appreciated !
  • Options
    Glad they got there! I sent you every Avo I had, good sir, and a few extra to fill that humi. Plus that Boveda can go in the humi too! 

Enjoy Florida Charlie!
  • Options
    Thanks Jay!