Home Non Cigar Related

what I got for Christmas

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
I calculate I have somewhere around a thousand cigars in this room. The big humi is so jammed post lottery that I have to re-arrange stix to close the lid. Lottery overflow in a small cooler. Small humi jammed. Gotta have two, two fifty between them. Large square ice chest around 500 FX Smith saples. Large rectangular ice chest about 300 home rolled. Another fifty in the dry box. Eighty more bundled up in leftover Christmas giveaways in another cooler. One thing and another, there's gotta be a thou.

Outta control..

So...

What's Bearswatter buy me for Christmas?

Gotta love it.

Show us your loot.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. Three humidors and three coolers stuffed full. Now add a tupperdor to the mix after the holiday exchange. Got some cash from my folks and was contemplating what cigars to buy. I think I'll wait until I'm in Sioux Falls again and grab some OpusX from a b&m there.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Christmas gifts I got were from the fine folks here and they have all been posted. Much appreciated Beren, Ro, and Jeremy. Haven't seen his yet though. I'm happy to be a part of this group and I'm glad I found you all. That's the best gift of the year.  :'(
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has some Christmas Sentiment in his eye too...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9mm s&w, crossbow, 2 Padron 1926, 2 Jericho hill, 2 opus x, 2 mf 1922, 2 Julius Caesar,  2 AF hemming way and 2 ryj anejo... All from myself lol
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo said:
    I got to see my son open Santa presents for the first time. Better than any present I've ever had.
    great feeling getting to see your kids with a smile for days 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, my son is 2 and was pretty into it this year. Other than that I got an Echo, a BB gun to shoot the squirrels off the bird feeder, slippers, a box of Viaje Friends and Family, and some tea.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of chocolates kind of like Forest Gump.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)