Home General Discussion

Been out for a while, what's good

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
Been out of the cigar game for the last year and a half while pursuing my new career. What new sticks are good? Going to try and build up my stock again and fire up the old coolerdore.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many to list, buy what you like.  Crowned Heads, La Palina, My Father, and warped came out with some great stuff, just to name a few.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All tatuaje viaje and warped are on my radar.
    Welcome back.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been out of the cigar game for the last year and a half while pursuing my new career. What new sticks are good? Going to try and build up my stock again and fire up the old coolerdore.
    James, welcome back brother, nice way to start the new year. I hope all has been well for you. This place is crazier than EVER.

As far as new stuff I'll let the young bucks answer as I am still smoking the old crusty stuff.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About time James!! Gimme yo addy and I'll get you a small sampler out bro! Good to see ya!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    No, no, learned that lesson a long time ago. I was just wondering what new cigars had made a major impact over the last 18 months.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned heads has been doing well, caldwell is another. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamesies!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Jamesies!
    Daniel-San!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back.
    Padilla has re-released the Habano and 1968 and a few others I was always fond of.
    Also, not new but great, MF's Flor de las Antilles.  I'd just never gotten around to it until this year, bought a box after trying one.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain