Home Non Cigar Related
Options

One proud Scottish man.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Got my kilt this weekend. :-) super stoked!!! Still have to order my sporran and get my kilt hose. Then my outfit is complete!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Where did you order it from?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I ordered it through The Scottish Country Shop. One of our wonderful local businesses. :)
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the dirk.

I grew up in Scotland and you are sporting the kilt brilliant my man.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Freeeeeeedom. Looks good you sexy beast. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys! :-) Im in love with this kilt! When I ordered it I wasn't sure how well the tartan would come out.... Dyed and made in Scotland. I was a little nervous while I waited for its arrival. The color and crispness of the tartan is just beautiful!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Dinna knae ye were Scottish! Here's one of me and my pops at the Ligonier Highland Games a couple years back.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    That's cool brother. My dad always fancied himself as a Scotsman even though he wasn't. used to embarrass the crap out of us when he'd wear it to our school