Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New Years Cleanse and new Paleo Diet

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
Well i'm on my 4th day of my new years cleanse, limit my self to water and fruit infused water for the first 24hrs then started with one "Clean Meal" on time a day around 500 calories, now i worked up to clean snacks following the Paleo theme.

So far i feel good i have really notice that i have not had many cravings, which surprised me, the first 24hr were fine until the headache started, had been drinking this water with lemon and cucumbers, lime grapefruit, and mint in it, claim to help "detox" the body, well i felt it, all that water and fruit "essence" for lack of a better term, or the sudden absence of caffeine and sugar might have been part of it too, but 4 days with out caffeine and artificial sugars , i feel like is doing me some good.

I like the looks of the Paleo diet too it will be hard and my wife is not pleased with the extra work that is going to be involved along with the extra money that comes with eating healthy. but there is a lot of good resources and recipes out there on the topic and i'm looking forward to seeing if there are good results, after this weeks "cleanse" time is up. i'm going to go back and hit the gym too, they said that during the cleanse process you can feel weak better be safe and just wait to start pumping iron.

I'm pretty sure cigars are plant and must be paleo lol anyway got to have one vice, have to give up junk food and fast food might as well have an occasional stick!
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to you. I like beer and butter too much to succeed at any diet.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodonya! Any steps toward better health are good ones. A reset is a good thing every now and again
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I tried...missed bread too much,