Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank you for the thank yous

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭

So, apparently, not all of you are sick of me running as many things as I do around here. So much so, that a few of you managed to slip in some extra cigars with the White Elephant submissions. I was rather inundated with packages for a few days there and I didn't publicly acknowledge the very generous gifts that were sent last week. Although none of them need any more forum cred, I would like to recognize @rsherman24, @matkn293, @Edna20, and the package I received today from @Usaf06 (pictured below, the others managed to avoid the paparazzi, sorry). I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone, but I probably am. None of you needed to send anything, but they are all greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy bro!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Enjoy bro!

I forget to mention, this is probably more of a bomb for Carrie than it is for me. You fools in Chicago introduced her to the goodness of Crowned Heads and she has been wanting more ever since! So she thanks you too!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That blue label one is the new Las Mareas. Haven't tried one yet myself but the flavor profile is suppose to be different than the others. More floral notes
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick be a playa, watch out Shafty
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Inundated...is that some kind of racial slur?

some things never get old, like a deserving  brother being smacked.