Home General Discussion

That's a sweet shirt

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hooked up @skydiverD with a new shirt that looks better than that craphawk stuff he usually wears

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasphemy!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that red Budweiser??? Is he drinking that horse piss
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bite your tongue USAF!!  That's how I make a good living!  That is actually a commemorative 2011 World Series St. Louis Cardinal winning Budweiser bottle that I blasted him with so that he could feel the power of a World Series win in his hands. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293 said:
    Bite your tongue USAF!!  That's how I make a good living!  That is actually a commemorative 2011 World Series St. Louis Cardinal winning Budweiser bottle that I blasted him with so that he could feel the power of a World Series win in his hands. 
    Funny thing... We get a lot of tourists from England here and when they drink they order that piss. I'm like wtf are you doing!? 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Blackhawks!!  

This is shirt burns my skin!!!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Wow ^ I don't even understand what I typed up there. That was either autocorrect or alcohol, or worse yet, both!

The St Lew Crew also bombed the daylights outta me. I'll get the pic up soon. Why they gotta be so mean to this innocent Chi-Town boy?  
    Usaf06 said:
    matkn293 said:
    Funny thing... We get a lot of tourists from England here and when they drink they order that piss. I'm like wtf are you doing!? 
    That's true Nick. I been to England a few times. They freaking love Bud over there. 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How'd they even find a shirt that would fit you  :D
    I was waiting for this...lmao 
    -- Winston Churchill

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Kinda curious as to what you call coors lol
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    kswildcat said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Kinda curious as to what you call coors lol
    When I was in Colorado they called it "s e x on the shore" (fvckin' near water)......  B)
    It was pretty much painted on. Was afraid to breathe for fear of splitting it. "Fat guy in a little coat...." :D