Home General Discussion

Nachos Please

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
PM if you want to help out.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachos? 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You hungry?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just so happens I am.  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Well then you should find some food.  These nachos I am looking for are not very filling for me but more for the other person.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I think I have your nachos
    Come on now. That's not how this works.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I posted some nachos in that group thread. I figured everyone wanted some :wink: 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Mmmm I am full now.  Thank you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this .was gonna offer some help but looks like you got it all taken care of
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Yup I'm good for now. Thank you though. Your other package is on its way as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Yup I'm good for now. Thank you though. Your other package is on its way as well 

Yup I'm good for now. Thank you though. Your other package is on its way as well 
    Thank you verymuch brad . unexpected but very appreciated

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait someone say NACHOS!!!!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
     httpcdnmemeaminstances500x58682213jpg

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was referring to needing an address
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

You are no fun Nick.  You have been added to my list.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
     httpcdnmemeaminstances500x58682213jpg

Glad someone else had no clue.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a noob right of passage - you're not an old timer 'til you figure it out.  I had no clue until last week when someone explained it on Vherf.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea way to ruin all the OG fun around here.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always "that one guy" no matter where you go.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Si
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Probably blabbed Star Wars spoilers on Facebook day after the movie came out.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like, Carne Asada?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR