Home General Discussion

So, what does your top shelf look like?

SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
Just curious. Here's mine :)

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bandyt09 .. let's see that 20 count o:)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Just the top shelf plz
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Here is one of mine, just done some rearranging tonight!  :) 

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the top shelf as requested

bandyt09 said:

So sad... :'(
    shall I help  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    bandyt09 said:

shall I help  ;)
    I wouldn't go there, it might end up biting you in the azz!  That looks set up...there has to be a secret pull out bottom, underneath the top shelf, that leads to the endless 20 count!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    Usaf06 said:
    bandyt09 said:

shall I help  ;)
    I wouldn't go there, it might end up biting you in the azz!  That looks set up...there has to be a secret pull out bottom, underneath the top shelf, that leads to the endless 20 count!
    Whaaaaat? Just did what was requested. Nothing to hide. Just a simple picture of the top of the 20 count. ;)

Nick, the top shelf is just fine but thanks for your concern. <3
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Top shelf.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen Todd's top shelf.  I didnt even have to smoke any of his cigars and I pooped.  It was that impressive
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck_N said:
    Top shelf.
    ai carumba!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Chuck_N said:
    Top shelf.

Now that is an impressive top shelf! BTW, those yellow cakes taste terrible when right from the wrapping. I took all mine out and they became so much better!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Random singles that need to be set to fire sooner than later.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well now you all have me wanting to go actually organize my stuff and make a "top shelf"
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My top shelf is full of Gurkhas. I feel like smell rises, and the better smelling stuff should be on the bottom.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sampler of my crowned heads so I have easy access to my favorites right now.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    My top shelf consists of the two boxes my bro's sent me of the double w and Goldie's. Then under I have a box of AF Anejo 888 that the squirrel sent me. Under that is a drawer full of Viaje, one of tats, and one of La Palina and crowned heads. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Random singles that need to be set to fire sooner than later.

Some of that looks pretty familiar :)
    jliu said:
    Some of that looks pretty familiar :)

You only send top shelf stuff  <3
    Very nice top shelves everyone :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shelf 1 of 3. Top shelf 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes Nice selection  :p
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you got rid of those Detroit Lions socks, or did they not sell so you kept them?  Will you even ever wear them again?  Great looking top drawer though.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I thought you got rid of those Detroit Lions socks, or did they not sell so you kept them?  Will you even ever wear them again?  Great looking top drawer though.

I think he's waiting on an announcement from Megatron.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:

Hey hey HEY! None of that, Teach. We have him for another 4-5 years
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    SleevePlz said:

Hey hey HEY! None of that, Teach. We have him for another 4-5 years

I think he was going to retire if Caldwell was let go. With the same coaching staff in place for next year, I have a strong feeling he will lace 'em up again next year. Seriously, how can you walk away from an OC with a name like Jim Bob Cooter???