Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Peter hooked me up

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
Peter was able find some sticks I've been wanting and the nice guy he is offered me some.  The agreed upon sticks were very well protected by not just other great cigars but by some amazing coffee as well.  Thank you very much Peter very much looking forward to trying that Viaje we shall see if it goes on the short list or the long list.  Thank you again Peter.  

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMMMmmmmmm..........
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 2014 are greeaaattt!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing quite like coffee and stogies.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wylaff said:
    Nothing quite like coffee and stogies.
    After you have Peters coffee you will get spoiled.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course, Patrick hits pretty hard, as most of us know.  Along with more than enough cash to cover the sticks he bought, he clobbers me Shizza-style with a ton of gorgeous smokes.  Way over the top, Patrick!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    And of course, Patrick hits pretty hard, as most of us know.  Along with more than enough cash to cover the sticks he bought, he clobbers me Shizza-style with a ton of gorgeous smokes.  Way over the top, Patrick!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He hit you so hard it was worth 2 pics  :D
    nice job Patrick
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That got to you fast!  Glad everything made it in one piece, I think that's everything we talked about.  Let me know if I forgot any.  Enjoy!!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Nick's pickin' on the OG again.