Home Non Cigar Related
Options

two crazy haired buffoons

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    another funny one:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not criticizing the guy but, with as much money as he's got, ya'd think he could find a better barber or hair stylist. 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what's with his thrift shop 80's ball cap? We all know the dude could buy 100,000 thrift shops--no need to wear an old arse ugly hat like that. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been a supporter of his. Agreed with him at first but leary. Now I'm scared to death as the zipper came undone and I can see the wolf under the sheep costume. 
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Isnt that just all politics...
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    summa these cartoons are just funny