Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Auction CH for Ricky

2»

Comments

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Thanks to @avengethis I not only have to replace a mailbox but have to make a quick stop by the house.

In his normal form he manages to find room for guards, he also included some Wisconsin heaven. I so heart cheese curds and meat sticks and anyone that can rub 2 sticks together knows Wisconsin cheese is the best.

Thanks so much Brad. Your generosity  will not be forgotten. 

Sorry for the bad pic. I told the photographer he fired
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on. Glad they made it safe! Enjoy dude and thanks for the donation.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No thanks needed. All yall that put your treasures up for auction are top shelf BOTL's. 
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! That all looks great!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done fo sho! Thanks Brad very much
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superb auction Brad for a great cause. Grats on the win @kswildcat
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Previous pics did not do these justice. It appears some of these I may never get to smoke again (at least I can not find them). Damn you @avingthis for spoiling my taste buds lol.  Also afraid to smoke some of the crowned heads (your pic showed them better then anything I took) as I'm not sure how available they are.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yum super ramon
  • Options
    Most of the crowned heads can be gotten fairly easily. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the ISOM's....
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    I think he's referring to the ISOM's....
    Yeah he was, he also referenced it to the CH as well.  But if you really like something let me know.  I can help source something if need be.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!