Home General Discussion
Options

Fuente Friday

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

One of the best cigars I ever had

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Maybe some reverse psychology is what's needed with these whippersnappers.

I think they're trying to tell you that they're out of Fuente and in need of a care package.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    PapaWhiskeyPapaWhiskey Posts: 10

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Boy, those Fuentes sure are branching out. I didn't know they made so many cigars for other manufacturers.

Not sure about all these others that are being posted but I bought a box of Montesino and when you open the box there is an insert with Arturo Fuente loud and proud. The Montesino are great by the way if you haven't tried them.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I think done of these posts are more in the spirit of Fuente Friday; smoke a good smoke and enjoy.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

:(

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

sad news. i wonder about the spontaneous combustion hazards of storing 1,000,000 lbs of slowly fermenting leaves.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price increase.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Price increase.

Definitely. They just seem to be stricken by disaster a lot more often than anyone else. It’s always a barn collapse, storm, fire, something that causes “rarity” and results in price increases.