Home Non Cigar Related
Options

So, how do I stop my posts from duplicating themselves?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Non Cigar Related
Double Post. 

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wilford B. sez...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't happen to everbody, so it's odd that only a few get the doubles.

On the plus side, sometimes the double posts end up with some very humorous posts, so as annoying as they might seem it's not all bad.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't pour water on them and don't feed them after midnight.  :D
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does not happen on my ipad but always on the windows system.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it has ever happened to me and I've posted from an Android phone, an Ipad, an old windows laptop, and a newer windows desktop. So based on my limited anecdotal evidence, I don't think it has to do with the device you are using. Do you tend to double click things out of habit despite not needing to in some cases (I know I have).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    I don't think it has ever happened to me and I've posted from an Android phone, an Ipad, an old windows laptop, and a newer windows desktop. So based on my limited anecdotal evidence, I don't think it has to do with the device you are using. Do you tend to double click things out of habit despite not needing to in some cases (I know I have).
    I'm a single clicker... but I wonder if maybe there's a setting on my laptop that automatically double clicks. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon