Home General Discussion

Bengals vs Steelers

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about a nice friendly wager on the game tonight. The first Steeler fan that thinks they are going to beat my Bengals. How about a 5 ver?

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope I will have to send you my address 
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go STEELERS!!! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    edited January 2016
    Double post.

Here we go!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great 1st quarter!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Bogus call on coach Munch tho. 
    edited January 2016
    That was a good hit late in 2nd quarter. I could care less who wins. Got to try and cause a drop
    Bad call
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    What a crazy game!
    This is getting ugly fast
    Holy cràp!
    Unbelievable game! Thought it was done before the fumble. Ironically, credit Burfict for the Steelers victory. 
    Awesome game! The Bengirls do it again. Freaking finished with them and am going to start routing for the New Jersey generals again. @Puff_Dougie if you pm me your address I would love to get your winnings out to@Puff_Dougie
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    This is getting ugly fast
    What will be ugly is if they play like they did tonight against Denver.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They played right into the ref's hands.. Some played hard and some played dirty.
    Awesome game! The Bengirls do it again. Freaking finished with them and am going to start routing for the New Jersey generals again. @Puff_Dougie if you pm me your address I would love to get your winnings out to@Puff_Dougie

PM sent, sir. Congrats to the Bengals for a solid season. Sad to see it end this way. Thanks for making watching this spectacle a bit more fun.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEVER give up. Being a fan of any team isn't always fun, but when it's their time it makes it so much sweeter when you hung with them thru the tough times.
    kswildcat said:
    NEVER give up. Being a fan of any team isn't always fun, but when it's their time it makes it so much sweeter when you hung with them thru the tough times.
    I say this every year, ha. I just love to watch a good game. The only problem with waiting for their time is I am 47 years old and don't think it will happen in my life time. 

PM sent, sir. Congrats to the Bengals for a solid season. Sad to see it end this way. Thanks for making watching this spectacle a bit more fun.

9405503699300238475143. Enjoy
    Winnings from @genareddog arrived today! Thank you, sir! Been craving an Ave Maria lately, and the others are all favs too! Thinking of sending the bandaids to Pac-Man and Burfict. ;)

Winnings from @genareddog arrived today! Thank you, sir! Been craving an Ave Maria lately, and the others are all favs too! Thinking of sending the bandaids to Pac-Man and Burfict. ;)

I wouldn't send them to those guys, they probably wouldn't understand it.