Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stuffed Flat Rate for Carla

2»

Comments

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord! I take it this wasn't a $5 flat rate box huh?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Hell.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim is in the wrong profession.  He should have gone into packaging.  Damn
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable.  Except we see it so often we start to believe it.  Nice work, Jim!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

httpwwwevilenglishnetwp-contentuploads2014051851270709_OMG_83811072751_xlargejpg

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I just lost a ball. That is awesome!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice win @cbuck. Is this why they call him the bigshizza! Great job guys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That's the biggest flat rate I've seen. If you know AD&D, it's a flat rate of holding. Enjoy those cigars sir. Curious if someone can tell me what the non-labeled color banded cigars and the yellow cake are. Thanks.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geek  :p
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banded are Crowned Heads I believe. Orange I think is Tennesee Waltz, Yellow is Yellow Rose of Texas?, I think, and not sure on the Blue. Jim can probably answer that. Yellow Cake is another Caldwell I think, supposed to be given out at events only. Again, Jim probably knows a little more than me. How about it @Bigshizza ? I am supposed to call him tomorrow to find out about some of them!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @james40 color bands are all crowned heads regional exclusives. Yellow is the Texas yellow rose, orange is Tennessee waltz and there blue is the Hawaii panillo. The yellow cake is a Coldwell stick. I'm not real familiar with them but I think it's a short filler from other blends.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originals are:
    5Vegas Miami
    AJ fresh rolled
    Muric--The Bat
    Padilla 1948-- Pepin
    DPG Blue Pepin
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption maduro
    AB Master Blend 1
    AB Master Blend II
    Pepin El Rey
    RyJ James Bond 007--10 years

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow! Amazing Jim
    How about the one with the pigtail cap with no band? And I love the MB 3! But never thought I would get to try the 1 and 2! 
    So now the hard part! Do I save them, or smoke them? Dilemma! We'll see!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    OMG what a sweet haul.

Grats on the win @cbuck

Amazing prize jimbo. For a great cause.

I say smoke them. Cigars are not baseball cards they should be smoked not looked at. Imo
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    HOLY HELL!! Is that a master blend 2? And wtf! A master blend!!!!  Damn hella-jelly!!
    cbuck said:
    How about the one with the pigtail cap with no band? And I love the MB 3! But never thought I would get to try the 1 and 2! 
    Viaje TNT
    Those MB's are soooooo good... I'm always on the hunt for more.... MB3 doesn't hold a candle. Ask Tony about the 007... I think it's been D/C for over 10 years and is mild and creamy
    Those TNT are delicious. Nick gave me one, I smoked it the week my baby was born.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Those MB's are soooooo good... I'm always on the hunt for more.... MB3 doesn't hold a candle. Ask Tony about the 007... I think it's been D/C for over 10 years and is mild and creamy
    Love the mb 3, it was my first favorite cigar, I look everywhere I go, for the 1's and 2's
    Note to self... once moved don't get outbid on Bigshizza stuffed flat rates.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Jim that is amazing SHIZZZZZ!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #rockyourworld
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Jim!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch