Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Holy pop-culture references Batman!

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I come home from work to find utter chaos out in front of my apartment. Sirens wail in the distance, and closer nearby the sound of a crying baby pierces the air. Neighbors cast sideways glances at me as I walk towards the communal mailboxes. After witnessing the damage, I'm sure I'm on a watch list or two just by association...

Patrick told me he wanted to send me something nice, but holy crap! Thank you very much brother! My mouth is watering just thinking of this full flavored goodness. And the wife is very excited about the infused you sent her!  @Patrickbrick thank you man!
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick picking on the new guys again.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Tasty carnage 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As alway great bombing paddy-me-boy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick is the current world record holder for the number of sticks stuffed into a small FRB.

Good show, old chap!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Patrick-- looks like a newsletter showed up!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brick thru the window FTW!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it, the candy cane is new I would recommend letting it rest a while.  Enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Dayumm! Very nice!