Home General Discussion

Gurkha exchange program

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
Like many new cigar smokers, I fell victim to the Gurkha. The Invictus of cigars. For non watch fanatics they are artificially marked up to $1200 and then sold as a sale for $140. Good $140 watches, but not the beast you thought you were getting... Anywho...

While there are a few blends I do enjoy, most of them are simply taking up space. Are there any huge gurkha fans than may be interested in a trade?
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes @jliu

These two love em
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wylaff Same here. Every sampler I buy they have one or 2 in them now I have a bunch. Let me know and I can pitch in :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst case scenario we find someone who has been absent for a while and mass bomb them with the entire forums' Gurkha stash.

That sounds pretty fun... :D
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wylaff HAHA Great Idea! I'm in

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a home theatre installer at my work that for some reason likes these. I just give him mine. I will see if he has anything to offer for them. 

1 man's trash is another man's treasure. I don't open again till Tuesday so won't see him till then.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let me know if he is interested. I have almost a third of my humidor taken up by these  ;)

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live and learn. 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Cigars For Warriors.
    There's a better idea, but I will still see if my installer wants to trade.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CFW is an amazing organization! Seriously consider it, please :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch