Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Deliciousness from WI heading your way

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
9405803699300167474041 - @bandyt09
9405803699300167474072 - @Trident
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need a Pacific Man emoji for this thread because all I can say is Nom Nom Nom............

Thanks for this Brad.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    oh man...I'll have something scarey headed your way
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad, didn't you say this was Roman's birthday present, since he was a January baby?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Hopefully with the cold weather here everything will make it to you guys safely.  The cheese was literally just made, they pulled it out of the vats and dropped it into bags and sealed them up for me so I'm hoping there is a little squeak left once it gets to you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds amazing.  and please, Jan 1 is not my birthday.  It is just the date it made me put.  I don't think i have a birthday, i was more placed on earth to mess with all of you...
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad has stones of steel to throw that first punch. Well, it was nice knowing ya bud!   :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    This is a prearranged engagement.  Nothing to see here other than me providing the tracking for these fine gentlemen.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!