Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Would like to trade

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have decided that there is enough hype about the LFD La Nox that I would like to trade for one or two.  I see that the 20 count boxes have hit the shelves and would like to smoke at least one before I take the plunge.  Please let me know if you are willing to part with one tr two.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    Done, thank you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Anytime Patrick. 
    Again if you like just surprise me.
    If not were good.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Curt delivered in style.  Not only did he provide me with a large enough sample test pool to accurately judge wether or not they are truly box worthy, but they were guarded by two greats as well.  Thank you Curt!

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curtly comes through, you should find it box worthy.

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Nox rocks! @curtpick great job man. You did a great deed treating the BRICK to those... he's gonna love em.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."