Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Opus X Angel's Share info requested

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Ratings & Reviews
Got a couple of the Robustos. Any reports on these? Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Angel Share IMO are the finest Opus X available. But that's just me....
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Woodguarden sent me one in his newb trade that I'm holding for a while before I smoke it.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one in my humidor for over a year. Plan on firing it up on vacation!
  • Options
    I guess it is supposed to be a "Milder" version of the Opus X.??
    Also, is this exclusively from 2012 or do they produce these each year?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy is a huge cigar snob and smokes nothing but Opux X Fuente Fuente. I picked him up some Angel's Share and now he's ruined. Said it was the best cigar he ever smoked. He went through a 20 count in a weekend. Very hard to find around here, though.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    The flavor is vastly different from the Fuente Fuente. To me, it seems like something Don Carlos would blend. I really enjoyed it, although ex y didn't seem to. He has terrible taste though ;p
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I didn't think it was worth the hype. That being said it is cheaper then the regular opus line but I prefer the regular opus line with at least 3yrs on them. I got a bunch of them and really just bought them for wtf should I smoke days. So I say stick with the regular opus line and you'll be good
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KCW said:
    Thanks guys.
    Let us know what you think of the robustos when you smoke them.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KCW said:
    Got a couple of the Robustos. Any reports on these? Anyone?
    Yeah let me know what I'm missing.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Will do.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I had one last week and one today, very good cigar, will continue to buy a few of these at a time.  
  • Options
    Good to know. Thanks.