Home General Discussion

Front door blown off the hinges

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I just get home and my daughter is waiting in her car because she thinks we were robbed by looking at the front. Than I see a package next to it. @bigshizza I thought I just won an auction not the lottery. I will have to figure out what some of these are. Thank you very much!image

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. I've had the one that's not in a ziploc. Very chocolaty subtle nuance.  Enjoy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim, but you should have put that extra cigar in the 5 finger bag. Would have been curious to hear how long it took for G-Dog to realize what it was.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Very nice Jim, but you should have put that extra cigar in the 5 finger bag. Would have been curious to hear how long it took for G-Dog to realize what it was.
    What is it and can I put it in with all my other cigars? 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha-ha it's chocolate
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    You guys are sooooo funny. Guess I need to start planning.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol that's great, just Jim doin Jim thangz!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Iffin  you wasn't in total fear when bidding you now know you shoulda been. Hope ya know a good handyman!
    kswildcat said:
    Iffin  you wasn't in total fear when bidding you now know you shoulda been. Hope ya know a good handyman!
    I have learned my lesson. I will just donate from now on and if asked if I like something will just say it's ok.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L-R
    AF Don Carlos
    RomaCraft 
    Tat Jackal
    Padron 6000?
    AVO 1st Movement 
    Tat La Riqueza
    AJ Enclave
    DPG Blue
    Adelphia- B&M exclusive
    LfD 1994
    Sees Chocolate- Milk
    Bigshizza said:
    L-R
    AF Don Carlos
    RomaCraft 
    Tat Jackal
    Padron 6000?
    AVO 1st Movement 
    Tat La Riqueza
    AJ Enclave
    DPG Blue
    Adelphia- B&M exclusive
    LfD 1994
    Sees Chocolate- Milk

Gena says thanks she needed a good laugh the other night! She will only smoke the last cigar on the list.