Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A pitcher of margaritas and I need a target

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who needs to get hit? I've had a little bit to drink and am feeling adventurous.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    RedruMRedruM Posts: 7
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc
    He's been writing checks all year  ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Winner!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    @peter4jc
    He's been writing checks all year  ;)
    I second this! Peter has been spreading much love lately with the great coffee he makes and stick to pairs it with! 
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    @jarubla needs to get hit one day! ;) Poor guy has to smoke with me
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random selection sounds good.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    @jarubla needs to get hit one day! ;) Poor guy has to smoke with me
    Ha ha, I am good! Point that loaded cannon @MikeTodd he needs to buy a cooler. :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Me and Brad have an agreement.  We don't pee in our own pool.
    I don't care what agreement you two have, or the pool you pee in lol, we all do that!  He ask for someone that needs to be hit, and you seem to be a worthy candidate!  Just sayin... 
  • Options
    Who hacked my account and posted this? I don't recall this post but none the less, target has been acquired.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh, someone is going to pay for Brad getting into the margaritas on a Wednesday night.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who hacked my account and posted this? I don't recall this post but none the less, target has been acquired.
    Don't worry Brad, it happens more frequently as you get older......
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    Don't worry Brad, it happens more frequently as you get older......
    Peeing in the pool or drinking margaritas?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh....should I be aquiring a cooler today after work? I'm not exactly ready for that stage of my cigar life but I want to be prepared...
  • Options
    No @MikeTodd  you are all good.  I am drinking a great cup of COFFEE right now and helped me see the target clearly.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10-4. We are in the middle of decluttering and attempting to put our house up for sale so the timing is not the greatest.
    Geeze o PETE, i feel sorry for your target.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't drink the pool. Don't pee in the margaritas either for that matter...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    @avengethisYou b*st*rd!!!  :'(
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is known as the BandyT syndrome.  

Also, you may be fooled into thinking it is remission only to be shocked when you get an email notifying you that "Your order has shipped"
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drunk bombing.  Don't drink and bomb.  :D 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    This is simply not true, howver drinking and bombing should only be done by a certified drunk. Brad @avengethis qualifies, I certified him myself therefore it is beyond contestation.
  • Options
    bandyt09 said:
    skydiverD said:
    This is simply not true, howver drinking and bombing should only be done by a certified drunk. Brad @avengethis qualifies, I certified him myself therefore it is beyond contestation.
    Sweet I'm part of the Bandy club!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Not another 20 count!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    skydiverD said:
    Sweet I'm part of the Bandy club!
    That's good company
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."