Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wylaff???

I haven no clue what is going on here.  Yesterday I went through the forum looking to see if one you jokers set me up. Seems someone decided to give my addy up.  Got a nice package with no note and a name, Wylaff.  Thank you Sir or Ma'am.  You were able to piss off my PO with your firecrackers.  I think I may be banned from there this time.  You do know it's not legal to bomb mailboxes, right, lol?  Thank you again and tell your name dropper I better not find out their name.  

Oh before I forget, thanks for The Gurkha Beauty.  Love it with my morning coffee.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's a noob Rick. Brad gave him your addy :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been framed. My mom taught me not to play with explosives.  o:)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    he's a noob Rick. Brad gave him your addy :D
    So is that right, just when Brad got on my Christmas list.  It's all good and thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    I've been framed. My mom taught me not to play with explosives.  o:)
    Tis tis, you should have listened to Mom.  Thanks again, why laugh (Wylaff)?  You'll see.....
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF Nick. Just like that you throw me under the bus.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He snitched on ya @avengethis
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, this right here is yet another great reason to love this place.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RCY_cigars  did that box have a return address? just curios 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This, kids, is what we refer to as "poking the bear." Sure glad I live far away from Reno, a.k.a. Ground Zero.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    This, kids, is what we refer to as "poking the bear." Sure glad I live far away from Reno, a.k.a. Ground Zero.
    @twistedstem yes, @Puff_Dougie just confirmed RENO.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh Shizza Reno is goin down!!