Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brad You're The Man!

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Well, I guess the title really says it all.  I knew this package was coming.  I just didn't know with what even though I had my hopes up.  At the Chicago Herf, Brad had a V Cutter that I thought was the best accessory I had used in a long time.  Make a long story short, Brad didn't get offended when I didn't want to give him his v cutter back.  Instead, his wife bribed me with some stuff cheese sausage. Not sure what the name of it is, but it was good enough to get my focus off his v cutter, lol.  Well he didn't forget that and thought it would be a good idea to bomb me with one.  Brad, that was a great idea.  THANK YOU A TON, I have yet to use it.  But trust me, it will get plenty of work.  Of course Brad couldn't send it alone.  He happened to slip in two cigars that I've never had.  So of course I'm looking forward to smoking them.  Brad, your gesture definitely won't be forgotten.  Check it out everyone....

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Brad. That reminds me that I have a Cohiba maduro from Brad that needs to be burned soon.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy it dude. I agree it's probably my favorite cutter. Not sure if it's beats out a @Stubble nubber but it is up there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top notch hit there Brad. Great job. Great selection.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Nice hit Brad... Watch your back though... You know why
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rick
    One God, One Truth