Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombing is the best medicine...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been in serious pain all week from deep bruised ribs and found a great pain remedy: vodka, fireball and scotch! 

According to the @bandyt09 and @avengethis code, I'm thinkin that means I should bomb someone. 

Nomineeeeeeees????
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    RedruMRedruM Posts: 7
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 or that @peter4jc guy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter has been very busy bombing as of late, just saying
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen @peter4jc and @UseAsDirected blowing people up!
  • Options
    What a helpful group y'all are! Keep em coming...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then hit @bandyt09 or @avengethis

It's their code
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    @peter4jc and @Usaf06 are very deserving targets! 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc definitely 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:

It's their code
    @Puff_Dougie If you are going for your #drunkbombingcertification I think you know what is required.
  • Options
    bandyt09 said:
    Nolagizmo said:

It's their code
    @Puff_Dougie If you are going for your #drunkbombingcertification I think you know what is required.
    Help me out, bro... I'm new at this.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I think I got mine by bombing Todd.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Mmmmmm hmmm mm ...

There ya go. Not only is Todd a good guy, he's a great target.  :)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    My PM is open for addys...
  • Options
    Stop posting, you ain't drunk yet.....
  • Options

Nolagizmo said:
    Mmmmmm hmmm mm ...

There ya go. Not only is Todd a good guy, he's a great target.  :)
    Do ya really want to go there? Well, do ya punk? :)
  • Options
    I might be drinking drunkish
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I was thunking the first person to genuinely throw somone under the bus would be the target... Hmmm...
  • Options
    Targets acquired. Locked and loaded. I feel much better. Thank you.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did this become plural?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Whoopsie. Maybe I was just slurring my speech... or something.  :p
  • Options
    Woke up this morning and found this on my nightstand. Hope I didn't do something stupid.

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duck and cover... Incoming  B)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run and hide! Nothing stupid there.
  • Options
    Oooo weeee
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Woke up this morning and found this on my nightstand. Hope I didn't do something stupid.

Depends on your definition of stupid.  People say I do stupid stuff all the time but I also laugh a lot too, you be the judge.......
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Which poor sap lives in Lake Forest, CA??? Probably some hippie.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I'm hunkering down. There's a storm brewing my way. 

Reinforcing foundation to mailbox. I've seen prior hits. This newb can yeild return fire when least expected.
  • Options