Home General Discussion

Payne Mason?

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
There is an upcoming event in Reno with Payne Mason cigars, but they want $90 for a ticket. Has anyone ever heard of / tried any of these cigars?
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of them.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Never heard of them.
    And thats saying something
    One God, One Truth
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Unless that $90 includes dinner, drinks, and cigars, I would pass. I don't have any experience with Payne Mason cigars, so I won't pretend to know if they are any good or worth their price tag, but if they are trying to get their name out, a $90 entrance fee isn't going to help.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There website touts them as ultra premium and the cheapest one is 15$. The fact that half wheel and puff never even mention them makes me dubious at best. And the whisky pairing for the night is JAmes Bean...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all cut the same, bruh
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    They all cut the same, bruh
    Except some Garcia Y Vega right, they already have holes....
    One God, One Truth
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a business man but if i was to launch a cigar brand (which odviosly is the case) it would be a free event with a mix of free and heavily discounted cigars to get them in people's hands. I would use the event to let products sell themselves